Jim Carrey is human too, he can get sick. That he suffers ADHD because he is not the Mask or Robocop, that's not funny at all!

Jim Carrey Has No Joke On ADHD

Hi Mark, John, Cindy, sit down. I would like to tell you that if you think Jim Carrey is telling a joke now about ADHD to the world, that’s nonsense! He is suffering something that you don’t like to sufffer. I know all of you are his fans, and you guys want to keep up with his news.

How’s New York? Is it still a big city with bats and rats around? Or Vampires learning to be ghost writers? Sure if you have that childlike side, you can make up more better stories than silly horrors. Thanks God, you stay fit and have nothing to complain about your health condition, we must grateful for this.

Mark, I know you want to be a comedian. But it’s not the right time to amuse people while I am writing this post at the end of year, totally broke. Sure my family and I hardly ever celebrate New Year’s Eve. However, I never say I’m poor, you know--law of attraction, it’s not Jim Carrey’s joke that you need to say you’re poor but in fact there are many things as long as you’re healthy, you can do to change your fate. Off course nothing comes into being instantly. It’s also applied when you fight againts ADHD. The term doesn’t stand for a Anybody Doesn’t Have to Die.

John, you need to improve your presentation, I know it. Power Point is no more powerful to present something in a unique way. Whiteboard Animation or Video explainer, it’s a worth trying. What business are you up to now? When it comes to alcohol beverage, I cannot help. Stay sober and keep doing your best. It’s not recommended while you’re in a meeting, laughing out loud as you think you’re boss is as stupid as buffalo. I cannot imagine if Jim Carrey makes such a joke, forgetting his ADHD’s symptoms. Imagine when he mimics and gestures a weird monster we have never seen? . That would be great. But it isn’t if you don’t understand at all. Really?

jim carrey has no joke on adhd
It's not a joke!
And Cindy, how about your English course? Do you still feel comfortable with that traditional method? Believe me, you are not going anywhere; anytime you want to say something you need to make sure it’s right or wrong grammatically. You’d better learn naturally like a child. If you think a mask as what Jim Carrey’s wearing in the movie is funny, don’t make a joke with it. I know you’ve taken so many English courses but if you just focus on formula, how can you speak like native speaker of English? You will make a weird abbreviation for ADHD.

Okay, Mark, John, Cindy, have a drink. I would like to repeat that if you think Jim Carrey is telling a joke now about ADHD to the world, that’s nonsense! He is suffering something that you don’t like to sufffer. I know all of you are his fans, and you guys want to keep up with his news. And if you happen to bring your companians to come to this site, one phrase from me, think positive and stay healty!